Submit your abstract
Abstracts submission rules
- Use the standard LaTeX format and a 9pt type for the text. You may also use MS Word.
- Avoid using any of your own LaTeX or TeX macros and definitions.
- Attach PDF files for the figures at the end of the document. (Do not forget to identify properly all your files!)
- Your contribution (including figures, references, etc.) cannot exceed a 11.7 x 18.9 cm frame.
- For your convenience, click here to get a .tex template.
- Please, fill the form bellow to send your abstract.
- April 15st, 2017. Please check HERE a few weeks after submission for status of your abstract and registration, or send a message to email@example.com
- For any issue about the abstract edition, sending files or any special arrangement you may need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The abstracts and the additional material supplied to us by the contributors will be posted on line at "Participants".